You have to watch this hilarious video of epic dog fails! My favorite is the pup trying to find the snowball in the snow!
Why I love dogs 🐶Credit: FailArmy
Posted by Khyber Himmat on Saturday, March 25, 2017
Reasons to Love Dogs
If you’re a dog owner, there’s a good chance that you already know how lovable dogs are. But if you need a reminder, here are five reasons to love dogs!
- Dogs make you laugh. They are natural comedians. If you watched the video above, no more needs to be said:)
2. They comfort you when you’re feeling down. Even on your worst days, you can always come home to your dog, and he will greet you with a smile and a tail wag. You never have to doubt how much your dog loves you.
3. They teach us to forgive. Dogs are loving and compassionate, and they forgive everything. They are always in the moment and never hold a grudge. Dogs are better people than most humans are!
4. Dogs love us more than they love themselves. Your dog would risk his or her life to protect you without a second thought. The protective instinct is ingrained in dogs from birth such that you don’t need to train a dog to protect you. It’s simple. If you love your dog and he loves you, then he will look after you.
5. A dog is your friend forever. Dogs don’t care what you look like or what kind of job you have or what your religious beliefs are. If you love your dog, he will love you always.